Navigation

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kitty and Buck update

Well, it's the weekend and I have a lot of work to do on Kitty & Buck, there will be some updates to the design and layout over the coming days/weeks as I get it all organised. I have done a little about page, so take a look, and meet the kitties and me... and I'll introduce you to the rest of the family soon. I have a delivery of vintage fabric arriving in the next few days, and just did a bit of a supplies top-up today, so I'll be busy making some bits, which I'll share next week! The second half of my weekend is action-packed with sewing, painting and shooting some stop-motion sequences for a graphics package I'm doing for a documentary on people who collect things... Not that I'd know anything about that ;) Don't forget to check the about page here and feel free to tell me stuff below. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy