Navigation

Friday, April 27, 2012

Found #9 Tangerine Treats

Because Pantone has declared 2012 the year of "Tangerine Tango" (how do they decide on such important things? Do people vote? Because I'd like some input! I thought 2012 was the year of teal, but who am I?) I've decided to dedicate this week's Found to all things flammeous.

First, lets have a proper look at the official shade:

text and image via Pantone:
Tangerine Tango, a spirited reddish orange, continues to provide the energy boost we need to recharge and move forward.

Alrighty. Moving right along... Here's my selection of Tangerine and Tonal friends:


via: Modcloth
via: Modcloth

 via: Asos


 via: Asos

via: Asos
 

via: Topshop

 via: pardes


CHOCOLATE BUTTONS! via: The Frosted Petticoat


via: FlossyBobbsey
 


 via: rhan vintage

What would a tangerine theme be without some trusty orange-hued kitchen bits? Hope you enjoyed and feel 'energetic and recharged'. I feel all nostalgic for the 70's after all that orange! (I mean, tangerine tango)

Kitty
xo 

1 comment:

Etsy