Navigation

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Photo A Day #43 Thrifty Belt

I have to admit, I've run out of steam today! It has been a really busy week at work and I've been doing a lot of hours. So today's pic is just a simple one, a close up of the belt in this outfit shoot, and I'm proud I found it in St Vincent De Paul for $3! For those of you in America, that's really cheap. I saw some really beaten up old pumps the other day and they were $35! That's pretty normal. I love my trips to the US where you can still get awesome stuff for a couple of dollars. You do get a good deal occasionally here, but thrifting in the USA is always a highlight for me!

How cool is this belt buckle?

I hope you all have a safe and relaxing Easter break, thanks for stopping by
Kitty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy