Navigation

Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo A Day #65 Week End

This week I feel quite tired, despite having a day off in the middle of the week. It could have something to do with the fact that I had only 3 hours of sleep last night. I had to get up at 5.30am to get to my dentist early (it's ok, my teeth are happy and clean, no cavities!) I am NOT a morning person. I never have been. 5.30am is disgusting for me. I wish I liked getting up early, I can see the benefit when I do it, the day seems much longer and you can get all of your chores done before lunch and enjoy the rest of the day. Unfortunately I'm not built that way, I really prefer working at night, staying up until 3am and sleeping until 10 or so.


So I look tired on the outside, but it's a party on the inside, I assure you. It's the weekend and I'm going to get some serious sewing done on my brand new sewing machine! Hopefully I will have some success stories to share with you next week.

What are you up to this weekend? Any projects? Special events? Or just relaxing? (the best way to be) Whatever you do, I hope you have a good one!

Kitty
xo

1 comment:

  1. Of all the options, I don't have any of those accounts so I have to post as anonymous :( The problem with early mornings is in the genes. I slept 12 hours last night though I have the barking cough flu for the third time since our trip to Sydney! So your sewing machine was ok? Love you my beautiful sister!

    ReplyDelete

Etsy