Navigation

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Photo A Day #67 Just the Two of Us...

This morning when I woke up, I had on of those migraines that cause the room to spin if you even dare move an eyeball. So I had a bit of a lie-in and then took some painkillers. I managed to start my new blog segment (like it's a TV show or something) Kitty's Book Nook finally! I hope you guys enjoy it. I also finished sewing my clutch purse I was working on yesterday.


Once the headache pills kicked in C and I just went wandering, had some coffee and spent some time together out and about, which was nice. There is definitely a chill in the air, winter is close I think. These pics were just taken on C's phone, I love how there is a little heart next to his head :)

I hope you guys had a lovely weekend,
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy