Navigation

Friday, June 1, 2012

Found #14 Hiatus

This week, Found is on a little weekend break somewhere nice. I wish I knew where, because I'd head out there too! What I'm trying to say is, I've been too busy this week to compile a nice collection of bits from around the web, and I don't want to cheat you and put together a half-assed collection. So no Found this week. What I will share though, is my favourite blog post, as I did find that at least!

Image via: A Beautiful Mess
This post about time management over at A Beautiful Mess was the winner for me this week. Yes, I know what you're thinking. I should've read the post, applied the tips to my life and got a Found together for you. I am sorry, this time management thing takes time! I'll get to it ;)

Once again, bad me. I'll take care of business better next week :)
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy