Navigation

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guest Post: Stripe Style from Melanie at My Billie

Today I'm so happy to share a guest post from the wonderful Melanie from My Billie. Melanie is a super sweet girl as well as being talented at design, blogging, and probably other things I don't even know about. You should check out her blog when you have a moment! Here she is, with some styling inspiration, and one of my favorite patterns:


Howdy folks! This is Melanie from My Billie and I'm honored as ever to be stopping by on Shell's blog today. I'm going to share with you guys a current (or perpetual) obsession of mine: stripes.
Photobucket
1//2//3//4//5

Stripes. Ahhhhh. Such a good thing to have in your life! So much versatility. To me, stripes automatically add interest to a room, design or outfit. You can go simple with stripes or insanely bold. Chic or funky. Elegant or grungy. And oh, how timeless they are! STRIPE YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy