Navigation

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Photo A Day #115 Late Night Cathedral

I actually snapped this from my car (I pulled over first!) on my way home tonight. There has been so much rain in Sydney I might need a snorkel soon. Needless to say, I have not had an opportunity to take many pictures at all over the past few weeks. I just sneak one in here and there when the rain pauses. This is St Mary's Cathedral. I've never been inside but it is quite a beautiful building. I haven't snapped her from her best side, so please forgive me :)


This one is on the road beside the cathedral, I really like the gargoyles so I included it as a bonus picture ;)

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Soak up some daylight for me if you're not being oppressed by this Sydney darkness.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy