Navigation

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

August Sponsor Call


I'm not going to panic, but it's already coming up to August! Can you believe it? It means it's time for me to remind you about my sponsor program. I've updated some info on my sponsor page, including a few stats if you're into that kind of thing. If not, all you need to know is that my sponsors are awesome, and you could be too (I bet you already are anyway) :D

I should also mention that there are XL spots are currently available for August as well, which is rare around these parts! So if you want an XL ad, right up the top, it's first in best dressed. (The discount code kitty15august is still on for 15% off as well - one more day!)

Before July ends, I still have my large sponsor group giveaway, some guest posts and my Meet The Sponsor feature. Check them out, and if you want to be part of the fun in August, just click the link above. I really appreciate your support xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy