Navigation

Friday, July 20, 2012

Found #20 Playing With Your Food

Is it Friday already? Really?! It must be time to catch the nekobus.

 via: Anna The Red

I don't even know what to say about these. C sent me the link as a cheer up, and oh boy did they put a smile on my face! I suspect he had an ulterior motive though, thinking that perhaps I could make him bento boxes like these for his lunch. These are completely edible and made by Anna for her boyfriend's lunches. The nekobus above from the fabulous film My Neighbour Totoro. And Calvin and Hobbes bento from Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes comic strip! Anna is one talented lady, you can check out her flickr or blog for lots more amazing pictures!



Shall we keep the Japanese theme going for a moment? Let me introduce the Vegetabrella. The umbrella that looks like lettuce. Brilliant.


I don't know about you, but if I had this sardine bed cover when I was a kid, I would've been pleased as punch. The chocolate one below, I probably would have died from happiness. (Although I did LOVE my Strawberry Shortcake doona, which I still have) You need to go to the website to see the Sleepy Flowers one, it's not food related so I can't put it on today :) These bedspreads are handcrafted in Australia, but shipped overseas too.

 via: Bed Toppings


That's right, your eyes don't lie. It's a message burger.


If you visit I Am A Food Blog, I hold no responsibility for the ensuing diet riot. I just made that up, it's pretty bad huh? But you know, the food sounds so delicious and the styling and photography is beautiful. I will make this Raspberry Pistachio Pavlova one day. The Roasted Cauliflower recipe is simple but delicious too.

I realised soon after posting that I'd forgotten to enter the blog post of the week on last week's post. Sorry about that, to make up for it, I've included two for you this week.

I bookmarked this post the week before I went away, so it's almost a month old now, but definitely worth sharing! Nubby Twiglet talks about doing. That. One. Thing.

I also loved this post on Foxtail and Fern, 11 Tips For Thrifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy