Navigation

Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm going for a ride on a big jet-plane


I thought I should let you know, C and I are off on a short break! I'm really excited to be flying down to Melbourne and visiting the wonderful folks down there for a couple of days (let me know if you want to meet up for some Melbourne coffee?) After that we'll be picking up a hire car and driving the Great Ocean Road to Adelaide!

I'll be taking lots of pictures and writing down my memories, but I won't be blogging, and hopefully I won't be too present online during this time (it's a holiday, right? - I need the discipline to stay away for a few days and have a rest!). But what I do have is some beautiful guest posters lined up, so you can still expect daily updates on Kitty & Buck. I also have a giveaway that will start while I'm away, so please stick around!

My lovely guest posts are all holiday themed, so if you're planning a trip, dreaming about a trip or simply like reading about anything summer and holiday related, you're in the right place. I hope you enjoy my guest post ladies, please visit their blogs and say hi. I'll be back in action on the 10th or 11th of July. If you can't bear the thought of a week without me (that is true sarcasm at work people) you can follow me on Instagram @kittyandbuck I expect you'll get at least one mouth watering holiday shot per day there. If you don't have access to Instagram, I always feed it to my Twitter and Tumblr, so you can follow along there. Have an amazing week, and I look forward to catching up with you when I return.

Love Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy