Navigation

Saturday, July 7, 2012

On Vacation with Violet: Blythe Ponytail Parades


Hello everyone! My name is Violet and I am sneaking into Kitty's blog for the day to show off some fun shots I took during a recent roadtrip to Southern Indiana. On our way to a theme park, we were able to stop at this MASSIVE mansion called the West Baden Springs resort along the side of the road. It now serves as a fantastic hotel. I was in total shock when I first saw it. I didn't know that little Indiana had a place like this?!? I said that I felt like I was stepping into a Jane Austen film. Someone needed to dress me in empire waisted gowns and let me frolic. I would have peed my pants with joy ;)

Anyways, now that you all have that nice mental picture of me… you can just look at the pictures. :P 


Thanks for having me Kitty! Be sure to hop on over to my blog and say hi! I just LOVE meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy