Navigation

Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo A Day #130 The Reservoir

This place is amazing, I'd love to shoot a film in here one time! Today it was full of small children and their parents having a birthday party, but usually it's empty and really quiet and eerie. Less ambitious than the film, I will definitely come back on a quiet day and do an outfit shoot here. I love the exposed brick, rusted metal and old archways covered in greenery. And it's right by my old neighborhood, which I always like to revisit :)


I didn't have the right lens on today, I was playing around with a Nikon adapter on my Lumix, and the conversion makes it almost telephoto. I just couldn't get quite far enough away from anything to get the shots I wanted. I think they still look pretty, but will definitely come back with the right gear to get the shots I want.

I hope you had a beautiful weekend.
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy