Navigation

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photo A Day #141 Wildflowers in a Field.

Buddhist Temple south of Sydney - Photo by C.
When I was looking through my old travel photos to share with you while I was away, I turned on my old computer, which has been sitting in the basement for 2 years. I was worried that nothing would work, but it turned on and ran nicely like the good old days. I found a bunch of pictures that I have in reserve. This one may be newer, I can't remember, but it's from a day trip we took to the Buddhist Temple. The buildings are beautiful and it is a peaceful place, but my favorite part was running up the hill beyond the mindfulness bell and hiding in the wildflowers. There's something special about climbing high up on a hill away from all the people down below! I think I will go back there soon, it's so nice to escape from the bustle of everyday life. That is definitely one benefit from my holiday, remembering to take time out.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy