Navigation

Monday, July 23, 2012

Photo A Day #151 It's getting closer!

You know how I promised suggested that I would have a surprise on Monday? Turns out it isn't so. I got dumped with some 'real' work this weekend and have been too busy to do anything else. I have everything ready to go for my little store, aside from taking the final photographs. But I will do that next weekend (I don't get to see daylight during the week, what with commuting a working in a dark office). For now, I'm going to give you a snippet of a test shot I took the other day though, just to be fair.


In the meantime, there's not long left to enter this week's giveaway from This Enchanted Pixie, click below if you haven't entered yet!

Oh, and how about this? Before I do my official sponsor call for August, I'm offering early-birds 15% off ANY sized ad! Just click here, choose your ad size, and when you get to the purchase page, enter kitty15august in the code field. The offer is for a limited time, you've got 2 days lovelies!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy