Navigation

Monday, July 23, 2012

Photo A Day #152 A Lovely Package

I'm currently participating in a package exchange over at oh, hello friend and I have to say, I'm not sure I'm up to the task. I've been seeing some amazing packages from the swap, and while I did my best, I think I need some more practice at artful wrapping. I did put a lot of time and effort into finding the gifts inside though, I really hope they are well-liked! I will share pictures of the gifts, the recipient and the all important packaging once my swap partner has received my gift so I don't ruin the surprise. I hate not being able to conquer something that I want to do well, grr. I probably spent 3 hours trying to make a nice package, so I'm going to have to be satisfied with where it's at now. It's sleepytime :)


I also have a couple of issues with my sponsor page, after my discount offer last night. One is that blogger updated the page name in the html, so all of my links to it were dead. I've fixed that now. The other issue is that Passionfruit ads has gone down. So if you are wanting an ad for August and the 'purchase' info isn't working, just email me kittyandbuck [at] gmail [dot] com and I will reserve one for you.

Kitty
xo

and and and... less than one day left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy