Navigation

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Photo A Day #156 A Lovely Package

Occasionally I feel the urge to share happy mail days, but today, what a GREAT mail day! I received my package from Marina, as part of The Lovely Package Exchange. Somehow receiving a thoughtful gift from a complete stranger is SO much more satisfying than purchasing something yourself. I can't even begin to say how excited I got, each layer revealed another cute, perfect thing. I'll do a post on the contents of the package soon, and also on what I sent her. But I need to wait until Marina receives it, all the way in Spain, I'd hate to spoil her surprise if she peeks in here.


What a lovely surprise and an excellent way to start the weekend! I have so much catching up to do over the weekend, so no huge plans for me. It will feel good to get everything back under control. Wish me luck!

What have you got planned?
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy