Navigation

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sponsor Call for September


Well, well, here we are again. If you'd like to see your wonderful shop or brilliant blog on the Kitty & Buck sidebar, I'd love to have you for September. My sponsor page has purchase info and a whole bunch of other relevant information, just here. My XL and Large spots are currently booked out, but it's no problem, you can purchase now and they will be queued up to go live the moment another ad expires. (How great is Passionfruit ads?!) I only have one more XL spot left for September, and it's first in, first served. If you'd like to purchase more than a month in advance, or a 3 month run (Large and Small only), email me first for a discount code kittyandbuck{at}gmail{dot}com

I have so many wonderful features planned for September, it's going to be awesome :)

Oh, and before I forget, in case you haven't spotted them on the sidebar, I have a few great discount codes available from my August Sponsors:

For the month of August:
Get 10% off at Jessica-T with the code KITTY&BUCK

MY SO CALLED CHAOS is offering 10% off anything in the shop with the code URAPEACH10

ladawn elaine is offering 15% off anything in the shop with the code kittyandbuck15

Get 25% off ad spots at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes with the code Kitty& (Valid thru September 15)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy