Navigation

Monday, September 3, 2012

Photo A Day #179 In The Drink

What a busy weekend this has been! I feel like I had so much to do, and didn't get very far, but I've been chipping away at my chores, so I feel a little better. C and I sneaked away briefly today for a little stroll along the pier, catching the final rays of sunshine before the week begins again. I always feel nervous because there is only a railing around part of the pier, and even though I'm perfectly safe, I always feel like something is about to fall over the edge, possibly me! I almost lost my sunglasses when I peered over the edge to take the picture of the ladder, so I suppose it wasn't total paranoia. Luckily everything that came with me returned in one piece :)


I hope the coming week is awesome!
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy