Navigation

Monday, September 24, 2012

Photo A Day #187 Chinese Gardens in the Rain


Do you have somewhere in your hometown that you've always meant to visit, but somehow never got around to stepping inside? I'm this way with the Chinese Gardens. Well, I was... For some reason or another, I just never got around to it before now. I'm glad I finally did though, it's really beautiful inside. Sure, it's not as vast as the Botanic Gardens (or Central Park!), so you never quite 'escape' the city, there are always high-rises looming overhead and the shrill screeching of sirens and car horns. It's quite a strange sensation, having one of your senses describe chaos and another serenity. It was raining on my visit, which made it all the more beautiful.



Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy