Navigation

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dinosaur Party!

This is just a super-quick note to let you know the lovely letters post is on it's way, I just got caught up at an impromptu Halloween party in the Australian Museum amongst the dinosaurs. To be honest, it was impossible to say no.


Penny in a Frida inspired, PomPom Dia de la Muertos ensemble.
Me in my work attire : / (it WAS last minute) and kitty ears courtesy of Penny, severed foot... erm...
C as glampire


Our host, Mr Rex.

I have a squillion amazing photos from tonight, but it's way past my bedtime. The Lovely Letters task will be up tomorrow morning (in the next 12 hours or so)

I apologise for the brief delay my letter writing friends :) Happy Halloween!

On a more serious note, my thoughts are with all of my friends in the Eastern USA (and Canadian!) states. I hope you are all safe and sound, it was very sad to see the pictures today of places that I have visited and loved, places full of happy, caring and hard-working people. May you and your loved ones be safe and sound.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy