Navigation

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Found #31 Cephalopod


It's International Cephalopod Awareness Days, an event that kicked off on October 8 and celebrates all things Cephalopodian. Yes, I made that word up. I suppose there's an event for every day of the year,  but I thought I'd use this as an excuse to share a few squiddy finds this week.








Of course, if I'm doing a Cephalopod post, I oughta include the only blogger I know named after a Cephalopod, Kaylah, aka The Dainty Squid. This is slightly older than the past week, but it keeps with the sea creature theme. This gorgeous set of photos from the Jellyfish display at Shedd Aquarium are so beautiful. Elycia has some equally stunning photos from the same trip. How fascinating is the ocean?


Does anyone have any exciting weekend plans? I'm going to finish my Lovely Letter (I know, I'm really late, but I was busy administrating the Letter emails for a little while there!) I also have some photos to take for a new giveaway next week, which I'm super excited about! I think tomorrow might be a day for exploring with C, away from the computer!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy