Navigation

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lovely Letters - Task #1

O.K. So it's the moment you have all been waiting for! Thanks for your patience, it was an enormous task matching up so many people. I hope you are all happy with your partners, I did my best to find people that were well-matched based on the info you supplied! So now, here is the fun part! It's letter-writing time :D The only email communication you're allowed is to grab a postal address, save the rest for your real letter. This week, we're asking you to simply introduce yourself, and send a photo.

It would be great if you can have the letter posted by Tuesday 9th October. That way, hopefully your partner will receive your first letter before they begin Task #2. We'll be announcing Task #2 on/around 15th October.

If you'd like some inspiration for decorating your letter to make it lovely, you can take a peek at my Parcels, Packaging and Wrapping board on Pinterest. It's a work in progress, but it might be a good starting point for you.

Thanks so much for taking part, I look forward to seeing your creations (you can leave links below once you receive your letter!) - Please cover up people's addresses if you are posting the image online, for privacy reasons, OK?


P.S. Thank you all so much for your well wishes for my Birthday today, I really appreciate your kind thoughts! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy