Navigation

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lovely Letters Task #3

Don't forget to send your answers to your partner's questions from task #2! Task #3 is easy, just make a list of your 10 favourite things. If you'd like to decorate your letter accordingly, go crazy. EDIT: As a date was requested, I'm popping one in here, sorry I forgot before! It would be great if this letter is sent by November 6th, leaving a week for delivery before we announce the final task on/around November 13th.

That's all today, I hope the exchange is going well so far :) I've seen some great photos of letters on instagram and twitter, remember to use #lovelyletters so we can find them. Also remember you can upload photos to the flickr group too, there's a growing collection, check out the link here.

Oh! I almost forgot! Nat is holding a Lovely Letters giveaway over at Modern Buttercup, until November 3!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy