Navigation

Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I Wore - Ooh La La

I thought I'd share an outfit post with you today, it's been awhile. This is my casual birthday attire, I was really excited to receive a package from Paris with this proper french top inside for my birthday, a lovely thoughtful gift from my future mother-in-law, who searched high and low in Paris for something "Made In France" because she knows how I feel about buying local :) Isn't that so sweet?

Top // Petit Bateau
Shoes // Who knows?! Super cheap Ballet Flats (I need some new ones, any recommendations?)
Sunglasses // Gift from a few years ago
Apple Wallet // Gift

Aside from the lovely top, I have to tell you about these jeans. They are pretty much the only jeans I wear (I have them in 3 colours). They are so comfortable, they fit well and they are skinny, but they don't cut off any circulation, which is a plus in my books. I ordered a pair of the acid wash from Urban Outfitters a long time ago because they were on sale and I haven't looked back!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy