Navigation

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Is there something you want to ask me?

Hello! I thought it might be fun to do a post where you get to know me better. Instead of me just writing random things that pop into my mind, I thought you might like to ask me some questions, and then I can create a post answering them. So if you have a burning question, like "What colour do you paint your toenails?" or "Why is the sky blue?" ask away. I'll be selecting some questions to answer and you can expect that post soon :)


Just leave your question in the comments below, or if you're feeling a little shy, feel free to email me: kittyandbuck {at} gmail {dot} com

You can also give me feedback on the blog, I was going to survey you, but I know it's not that fun. If you have any comments on features you love, or think 'not so much' about, let me know. I'm open to all of your suggestions!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy