Navigation

Monday, November 19, 2012

Kitty & Buck Design


I am so excited to share this big news with you today! For a long time, I have been playing with the idea of offering my design services through my blog. For the past 9 months, I've really enjoyed designing for my blog, it's the type of design that I can do from the heart, without the constraints of a corporate environment. So I'd like to start working on more personal projects such as blogs and handmade shops more often! I think it's really important to support and encourage personal creativity and the handmade industry, and I would love to put my skills to use in these areas.

I'm offering something special with my design services, which is the ability to create motion graphics. For anyone who is into vlogging, I can create a branded title sequence that you can use to introduce your vlogs, as well as graphics to overlay your footage, headings within sections of your vlogs and anything else you can imagine! I've worked on television promos and news, visual effects, stop motion animations, infographics and anything else motion graphics related you can imagine.

Here's the best part! I will be taking on a small number of the complete blog designs for my wonderful readers of Kitty & Buck at 50% off the regular price! This is a very limited offer, so if you're interested, send me an email so we can have a chat. I'll be scheduling work on these blogs from January 2013, but if you'd like to take advantage of the offer, get in touch now kittyandbuck {at} gmail {dot} com

You can check my design page for rates and more information about my history as a designer and the services I have on offer.

If you're feeling lucky, you can head over to Linsday's blog later this week where I am offering a full blog design for free to one lucky winner!

I'm really looking forward to working on some blog designs with you, and feel free to share this offer with anyone that you know who is looking for a fresh design in the new year.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy