Navigation

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Will you join Kitty & Buck in December?


My goodness. I can't believe it's time to use the D-word. That's right folks, December is hot on our heels! This year I've been trying to do some Christmas shopping gradually, but I have to admit, I don't feel awesomely prepared. I suppose it all comes together on the day, right? With the things that matter most, time spent with your family, friends and loved ones. One of my favourite things about the holiday season is baking, it's tough to get me out of the kitchen, so I'm going to be sharing some great Christmas recipes here in December. There will be all of the usual features - beautiful photographs, outfit posts, and I might share a little about Christmas in Australia, it's certainly not snowy.

I'd love to have you on my sponsor team for December. Kitty & Buck has continued it's steady growth and now averages 15,000+ page views per month with over 1500 followers across feed subscriptions and social media. If you don't care about figures, here's what a few of my past/present sponsors have to say:

'You do a great job with the sponsor post on your blog. You are very organized and professional.'
-Jessie, My Mod Style

‘I have to say that working with you is by far my favourite sponsorship experience of all.
Your gratitude, communication, and excitement to get to know your sponsors (and to share them
with your readers!) is refreshing and keeps me coming back. Thank you so much for being such a
great hostess and blogger - I really appreciate all of the hard work you put into it!’
- Julia, Jeeze, Julia!

‘Being one of your sponsors was a great experience!’
- Julie, Can Soup Lover

I'm so lucky to have such lovely sponsors! If you're ready to join the team, you can just head to my sponsor page and purchase and ad for December, or purchase 3 months for a discounted rate (details on my sponsor page - plus, it's a good opportunity to lock in the low rates for 3 months 'hint-hint') Please send me an email if you'd like to have a chat or find out more information, kittyandbuck {at} gmail {dot} com

Thanks so much for your support :)
Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy