Navigation

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Meet my January Sponsor team

I'd like to introduce you to my January sponsor team today. Please show them your support by visiting and following along if you enjoy their work, they're all lovely ladies and I'm proud to have shared my sidebar with them this month. Take it away, Jessie!


I blog about my love for design, nature and life.  I love to decorate, thrift and ride my bike.  I am passionate about the environment and enjoy spreading awareness through my blog.
My favourite post // Ways I Have Gone Green


Bodacious Thought features a wide array of different topics like personal style, inspiring images and videos, snail mail and daily memories. To be fair, I just write about what I enjoy and I hope you enjoy it too.
My favourite post // Chunky Knits for Studying



Hey there! I'm Kelsey and I blog at Stories of Kel. I'm a master aesthetician in Salt Lake City who writes about her love of skin care, health, and beauty.
My favourite post // Childhood Photos of Me



I'm Sabrina from The Little Owl. The Little Owl is a lifestyle blog that focuses on DIYs, recipes, style, and inspiration.

blog // twitter // facebook // pinterest

I believe what you are happiest doing at 5 is probably what you will be happiest doing in life. For me that is drawing pictures and dressing up! My blog is about my family life as a stay at home mum and freelance illustrator.
My favourite post // My First Diana Roll


I am a Canadian resident living in America with my husband.  I make posts of life, beauty, reviews and vegetarianism.
My favourite post // 2012 Reflections Tag

blog // twitter // facebook
I'm Jennifer and I'm just a simply complex tattooed lady who is finding my way in the world of books and blogging and a fiscally challenged life in Athens, GA.  I love to put rosemary in everything, search for vintage dresses and cardigans, drink pots of hot tea, camp on a whim, hunt down street/folk/outsider art in weird places and (try to) craft on occasion.  Stop by m'blog and say hi!
My favourite post // All About Aprons (I LOVE vintage aprons, in case you're wondering)


Hola. I am Ruzu, the girl behind princess corner, I have this place to share my obsessions, passion, adventures, art and personal style. Currently I moved out of El Salvador, and now I am living in Costa Rica, making come true one of my dreams, fashion design, so I have many new things to share.
My favourite post // Church de La Merced

blog // pinterest
I created Share the Love in 2011 after getting engaged to my now-husband Sean. Initially, it was a private blog to share wedding information with my bridal party. After our wedding this past August, I decided to make my blog public, keep writing and see where this part of the journey leads me!  I had no idea how big (and fun!) was the blogging world. Now I write mostly for the social aspect, and for the love of writing.  And I write about things I love: food/cooking, vegetarianism, animals, art, my life.  Come say hi, I'd be honoured to "meet" you!
My favourite post // Vegan Tuesday - Slow Cook Recipe

I thought I'd share my favourite posts from my small sponsors this month. It's not part of the small sponsor benefits, but it's nice to do a little shout out when I have the chance, they're special too!

Stars In Jars // Beach House Concert Live in Seoul
Lovely Llorys // What I Wore - Pink and Business
My Dearest Friend // Some Desk Organization for the Uninspired (I might need to do this!)
Sew Darn Thrifty // On Fostering
Unlaced Heart // Love Lives Here
Pulp Sushi // 52 Lists - Things You Should Be Proud Of
Fabulously Vintage // DIY Terrarium with Succulents
Book and Bird // The $5 Flower Jar
Red Parka Diaries // Sunday Snippets #13
Kyla Is Inspired // Some Projects
Misanthropy Creations // Pink Flower Bouquest Hair Clip Pin Barette Set

Thank you so much for checking out my January sponsors. If you're interested in sponsoring in February, feel free to check out the details such as stats and prices on my sponsor page. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to email me, I'm always happy to have a chat with you :)
kittyandbuck {at} gmail {dot} com

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy