Navigation

Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank you for helping me help some cats!

I know December is a hard time of year to find extra money for ad spaces, so I truly appreciate everyone who helped me out by purchasing and ad(s), the proceeds of which I have donated to the Cat Protection Society as promised. Here are some of the kitties who are currently up for adoption, I thought you might like to meet some of them, put a face to the kind gesture, right?
Ahh it's so hard to look at those pictures and restrain myself, I wants to save all the kitties! Boots' face gets me, cuddles are required!

I'm going to publicly thank the lovely ladies who purchased ads and helped these guys out:
Jennifer - Grits and Moxie
Stephanie - Share The Love
Jessie - My Mod Style

Thank you so, so much, we managed to raise $77 and every little bit helps. I decided to round the donation up to $100, just because I wanted to contribute too. Remember, if you're in Sydney and looking for a fur-baby, consider adopting one - how can you resist those gorgeous faces?! If you're not, but you'd like to help out, you can always find a link on my sidebar, or just make a donation directly here.



Kitty
xo
P.S. Today is your last chance to enter my awesome December sponsor giveaway, just click the image below to head over, $25 shop credit from Little Ghost Vintage, 2 albums from Chantilly Songs and a Large ad on Vagabond Studio - all awesome prizes, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy