Navigation

Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinterest Persuasion #1

I've been trying to spend a little time on Pinterest a few times a week and I've noticed that time and again, I see a pin that I adore, and the source is from a small handful of pinners. You know when you meet someone, and they love all the same music, books, movies and strange things you're into? Without sounding like a crazy stalker lady, there's a few Pinterest pals who I know I'd get along with in real life, because we have so much in common! I thought it would be nice to feature an inspiring Pinterest profile every so often, in case you need to pop some of your time into a black hole. My first Pinterest Persuasion is Maggie Pate | inks+thread.

I'm not sure what I need to say, except this girl has goooood taste (you've gotta read that like you're Lux Interior or it doesn't work). Some of my favourite boards are:
(I'll be honest, I really cannot select favourite boards/pins, they are all wonderful)

Maggie is clearly a girl after my own heart, with a beautiful collection of moody images that are full of emotion. I could browse her boards for hours. Do you have a favourite Pinterest account that you follow? Let me know in the comments (and yours too!) and I'll check them out. You can also follow my boards too, and sneak into my collating brain, right here.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy