Navigation

Friday, March 15, 2013

Found #51

This week's Found is all about FOOD! I know I featured the blog GEMS a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show off an "Edible Gems" post :) Look at that pastel food goodness!
via: Gems

Tasty Tuesday on The Design Files is one of my favourite days. They always have the most amazing sounding recipes (the ones I have tried even TASTE good too!) I love the sound of this Saké Roast Pumpkin Salad with Pickled Ginger and Umeboshi Plum Dressing. Drool. And how about the styling on these photos? I love this background.

Here's a secret for you. I LOVE cornbread. We don't really have it in Australia. Or, when you think you're getting cornbread, and you order it, it's more like white bread with polenta in it. I want real cornbread. This looks like real cornbread. I might give it a try, minus the bacon!

If it hasn't become apparent during this post, I am enamoured with good photography and styling. I don't care what food you're selling me, as long as it looks good, I'm in! If it's Mexican food, bonus points, I could eat Mexican for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hold the cheese and sour cream, load up on the salad. I'm all for fresh ingredients and wholesome Mexican, please. And could I have it on that plate?

Another good-looking food blog with the most amazing sounding recipes to boot is Top With Cinnamon. How amazing do these Deep Dish Single Lady Salted, Whole Wheat Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies look?! Bonus points for amazing animated gifs. I love the hints of movement as you scroll through the site.

Well, it's fairly unrelated to food, unless of course, you are planning on being some kind of magnificent foodie lady! This post from Betty Red is a fantastic collection of a bunch of great articles on being a woman entrepreneur. It also includes a link to Moorea Seal's similar list. So there's hours of inspirational reading contained. Prepare for some self-awareness and improvement, starting... NOW!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy