Navigation

Friday, March 22, 2013

Found #52

Some nice type and a thought for the week.

This illustration by Joao Lauro Fonte lives inside Tabitha Emma's Pinterest Board of Cat drawings. So much cuteness is inside! Believe it or not, I saw something eerily similar to this in real life, in Paris.

This hat is so incredibly beautiful. Handmade in Wicklow, Ireland too, as I'm fond of saying, been 'dere! It's a lovely part of the world, and fitting that this lovely hat is from there.

Beautiful scarves by Eloise Rapp, styled beautifully and photographed beautifully. You get my point.
via: Rapp

This bag is so adorable! I love a good satchel, the colours and design on this one are cute as pie.

via: Modcloth

So, you may or may not know, that when I was in Montana for the first time, pottering around the woods as the snow was melting, it was brought to my attention that the hungry post-hibernation Grizzly Bears may be wandering about. Now, I come from Australia aka Land Of Killer Creatures. It's true we have deadly snakes and spiders, and crocodiles, and the dreaded drop-bears. But Grizzlies? No siree. They scare me. I was almost convinced I was going to die in those Montanaian woods. And my 'friend' decided to mention as we reached the furthest point from the car that he forgot his bear mace. I didn't even know there was such a thing. Petrified would be an understatement. Luckily, for all of us non-Mountain-Ladies, Gentri-Lee has provided a succinct guide on what to do if you meet a bear. It didn't abate my fear. But I enjoyed her post.
P.S. I've only been bitten twice by potentially deadly spiders and I'm fine. I'm sure there's no anti-venom for a pawful of Grizzly claws. Just sayin'.

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? I'm pretty sure I'll be washing my sheets, packing and finishing off some housework in preparation for our flights on Tuesday! I have one day at work on Monday, then I'm off to Japan!
Kitty
xo

Did you join in on The Totally Awesome Blog Hop yet? Go on then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy