Navigation

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Meet My Wonderful March Sponsor Team

What a pleasure it is to introduce you to a lovely group of sponsors this month. Have a little read about each of them, and to make it easy for you, I've selected my favourite products and posts for you. If you don't trust my taste, by all means, check them out more thoroughly. As always, if you like what you see, show them some love!

blog // instagram // twitter // facebook
I'm Amanda and I write about life with my darling fella, Will, as work and live. For the past three years we have been building our own house in WV on top of a mountain in an old abandoned apple orchard, and we have just now moved in. We have just started on our next adventure, creating a documentary about the internet in the US.
My favourite post: What To Wear St. Patricks Day/My Birthday - A cute photoshoot in green and lace, with a familiar necklace... (that rhymed!)

I'm Aubin, a mid-twenties artist and girl anachronism from Portland, Maine. My blog Saturday's Child is full of personal style, mid-century pop culture, and amusing historical anecdotes. Stop by and say hello sometime!
My favourite post: Cult Movies: Clue - I love Aubin's movie knowledge, this post is full of interesting facts and observations.

HANDMADE LOVING! UNIQUELY COLORFUL PATTERNS FOR YOUR LEGS!
Yep that's Uptights for you! Limited edition quirkily elegant leggings and skirts, designed and individually handmade in Australia (with love) in my Sydney based studio. Ideal for yoga, office work, sun worship, theatre going, character flaunting and all things in between.
My favourite product: I love the Tutti Frutti leggings pictured, but the White Noise Leggings are pretty darn sweet too!

blog // facebook // twitter // pinterest
Hi, I'm Sunae and I blog over at Little Foal - a place for me to share my love of vintage, thrifting, DIY, cooking and everyday life. I would love for you to join me on my adventures, so grab a cup of tea and pop on over to say hi :) 
My favourite post: Life Lately - Read all about the Quicksilver Pro (surfing event) and get yourself some nice Queensland weather in the pictures too!

shop // twitter // pinterest // facebook
Founded in 2006, emergingthoughts.com is an online boutique that features clothing and accessories created by emerging and independent designers. Every item on the site is thoughtfully chosen to provide you with stylish and sophisticated pieces that enhance your wardrobe. We pride ourselves on being in touch with you, our customer, and our goal is to create a unique and personal shopping experience.
My favourite product: The Matilda Dress by Dear Creatures has captured my heart!

Ciao, I'm Chelsea! I'm a traveling artist (currently in California) that enjoys creating on the road. I love making unique and handmade items, everything from pearl snap earrings to handbinding sketchbooks, and of course visiting new places for inspiration.
My favourite product: Personalized Children's Book, One Of A Kind, Hand Illustrated - If the title didn't pique your interest, let me say, this a beautiful. What a special gift!

Hi! my name is Chloe! Lazy Explorers is a lifestyle blog where I share my outfits, inspirations, and adventures.
My favourite post: Outfit: Pops of Color - Another cute outfit shoot, and that CAT HAT. sigh.

blog // pinterest // facebook // twitter
Hey! I'm Rachel and I blog about design, fashion, my coffee addiction and life. I love to find fab things online to share with my readers -- it helps my hoarding tendencies.
My favourite post: Landscape Love - A great collection of beautiful places. I could look at them for hours.

Hello there!  My name is Jessie and I blog about my love for design, nature and life.  I take lots of pictures and enjoy sharing them on my blog.  I am passionate about saving the planet, riding my bike and being vegan!  Hope you will stop by and say hello.
My favourite post: Photo An Hour / Early Sunday and Biking - Can I just say, I wish I could hop in my car and DRIVE to Colorado for a little bike ride! Jealous lady over here.

I am constantly inspired by all things beautiful and with this I love to create unique and wearable art in the form of fashion jewelry. I especially love to create Romantic, Bridal, Everyday & Vintage Style Jewelry.
My favourite product: Brass Tribal Geometric Pendant - I love the colours in this necklace, there are so many beautiful things in the Smoketabby store!

blog // pinterest // twitter // facebook
My Billie Designs is a lifestyle + design blog. You'll find yummy food + cocktail recipes, color inspiration, my latest design work and a bunch of other things that keep me inspired and motivated on a daily basis. We're reeeeal friendly over there so pop in and say hi : )
My favourite post: Pen And Paper Just Really Does It For Me - Melanie talks about inspiration, time out and living!

My name is Mo and I'm a New Orleanian, vegetarian , animal lover, pizza addict, bicycle commuter, women's college graduate who currently works in the film industry.
My favourite post: Soak It In - Mo is off on a new adventure! Good Luck :D

I created Share the Love in 2011 after getting engaged to my now-husband Sean. Initially, it was a private blog to share wedding information with my bridal party. After our wedding this past August, I decided to make my blog public, keep writing and see where this part of the journey leads me!  I had no idea how big (and fun!) was the blogging world. Now I write mostly for the social aspect, and for the love of writing.  And I write about things I love: food/cooking, vegetarianism, animals, art, my life.  Come say hi, I'd be honoured to "meet" you!
My favourite post: Just Me Friday - A rare quiet moment


blog // facebook // pinterest // twitter
Hi guys! I'm Lesley, the blogger behind By the Porchlight. I blog about all things crafty & creative, good food, good books, good deeds and all of life's adventures in between.
My favourite post: Feelin' Good - All about what Lesley has been up to lately, including her new job working with the kitties.

Hello lovelies! My name is Anne and I am a young dutch girl running a illustration business next to a little blog and shop! I mainly draw biology stuff and my shop is filled with my illustrations and custom handpainted pet portraits. Looking for a pillow with your cat on it? I'm your gal. My blog of course shows my artwork but also my day to day life and loads of pictures of animals and the amazing environment I live in. And thrift finds. And taxidermy. And cats. You get it!
My favourite post: Her Left Eye Is Lazy - Beautiful photographs and a nice reminder to slow down.


Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and my blog is my little spot on the World Wide Web where I can produce a little sunshine, both for all of you and for myself. I've only had my blog for a couple months so I'm learning as I go along. My posts vary from make-up and fashion, YouTube videos- either my own or other's- and anything else that tickles my fancy.
My favourite post: One Day Can Change Everything - Good to remember during tough times.


Lovely Llorys - Weekly Wrap Up
Pulp Sushi - Shop Talk - Pricing Your Handmade Items
Ilaria Ruggeri - Gratitude Update
The Perfect Pear - The Best Pumpkin Loaf I've Ever Had
Fabulously Vintage - Pinterest Challenge - DIY Herb Planter Box
Little Red Bowtalk - Polka Dots, Pockets and a Pop of Color
Tigerlilly Quinn - What Mama Wore
Bixby Basil - Metallic Gold Washi Tape
Stories Of Kel - Weekend In Pictures
Sew Darn Thrifty - Iceland Part 2: Akeyureri
Unlaced Heart - Tuesday Tea Time
Kyla Is Inspired - What I Wore
The Icing On My Cupcake - Things I Love Thursday
Coco and Cocoa - Lucky Yarn Bomb
3 Chic Geeks - Are You There, Pinterest? It's Me, Cecilia
Pistol Daisie - Garlic Knots, Dog Parks & Good Friends
Dusty Country Road - The Simpler, Cheaper Country Life

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy