Navigation

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sponsor in April + Earlybird Discount

It's that time again, if you're considering advertising your blog or shop for April, it's time to get organised! Kitty & Buck sold out of ad spaces across all sizes last month, so get in quick! If a spot is sold out, you can still purchase now and your ad will go into the queue to be automatically activated once a space frees up. As an added bonus, you can get 20% off all ad spaces if you purchase before the 25th March. Just use the code:
aprilfoolmenot
There are updated stats on the advertising/sponsor page for your consideration :) If you have any questions, or need help designing an ad, get in touch via email kittyandbuck {at!} gmail {dot} com. I'm always happy to answer any questions you might have. I will be away for a couple of weeks at the beginning of April, but you'd never know, I have all kinds of awesome posts already planned! I've spent a lot of time preparing posts so my lovely readers and sponsors will receive the same volume and quality of posts as any other month. Plus, when I arrive back, there will be a tonne of exciting and exotic posts to share, I'm sure! I am still running ads on a couple of larger blogs, so you can expect, if anything, my traffic to continue increasing as it has been.

Thanks to my lovely sponsors, I'm lucky to have you here on my labour of love. If you'd like to join them, just head over to my sponsor page.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy