Navigation

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I Wore - Spotted Strawberry

I'm not sure of my words for this one. I've been very tired lately, a little stressed out, my car died (and was resurrected - temporarily - by my brother in law). I'll need to take it to the mechanic for a proper overhaul soon. Thankfully he saved me from having it towed. Work has been busy and draining. My thoughts are mainly with my Oma (German grandmother) who has been in hospital for close to two weeks. She was markedly better this past weekend, which gives me a little spark of lightness. C and I are off to Katoomba, in the Blue Mountains for a couple of nights later this week, I'm hoping it gives me the refresh that I need to finish my commitments before I head over to Japan for a much needed break.

Blouse // Urban Outfitters (old)
Pleated Skirt // Urban Outfitters (old)
Strawberry Belt // Thrifted - Sydney, Australia
Strawberry Brooch // Vintage Fair - Sydney, Australia
Stockings // Leona Edmiston
Studded Shoes // I Love Billy
Handbag // Gift (Handmade in Italy)

Kitty
xo

Today is your last chance to enter the Magic Cat Jenny Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy