Navigation

Monday, April 15, 2013

Pinterest Persuasion #3


Take a look at my Pinterest Persuasion #1 and #2 if you'd like the backstory behind this series. For my next Pinterest Persuasion, I'd like to feature the boards of Oh So Lovely Vintage. If you're not familiar with their blog, Oh So Lovely, you should definitely take a look, it's full of yummy recipes, beautiful vintage clothing, vintage items from their stores (they have a mobile shop, online shop AND a brick and mortar shop in Winnipeg called Rhymes With Orange), there's beautiful interior design inspiration and so much more!

Some of my favourite boards are:




I hope you enjoyed the Oh So Lovely Vintage colourful collection! I'd love to visit your boards and any other you can recommend as well. You can find me on Pinterest too :)


Kitty
xo

Etsy