Navigation

Monday, May 27, 2013

Meet my fabulous May Sponsor Team

I'd love for you to take a minute or ten and read all about my May sponsors, they're an attractive bunch, and they're talented, sweet and friendly too! What more could you want? Please be sure to show the love by visiting their links and following along if you like what you see.

This month I decided to ask a little question to my sponsors, like I used to, to help you get to know them a little better. The big question is "What is your favourite flower and spring activity?" Since it's getting cold here, I thought I'd live vicariously through those of you enjoying the spring weather!

Down that Little Lane is an on line multi store where you can find unique and bespoke gifts... Well over 500 boutique stores stocking the either handmade or just the less commercial pieces you always hope to find. DTLL is a community that supports smaller individual stores, a place to share the delightful things.
✿ My favourite flower would be an orchid or a lily and my spring pastime is my all year around pastime of running bush tracks.

Kitty - My favourite product // Contented Raincloud Felt Brooch - It took me ages to pick an item, there is so much great stuff in this store! This raincloud brooch is adorable though :)

Hi!  I'm Toni, a 27 year old blogger from Sheffield, England.  I run a personal/lifestyle blog called Lemon Freckles where I share things about my life, loves, crafts and things I find inspiring.  Come by and say hello!
✿ My favourite flowers are daises, they just seem so happy!  
I love having picnics in the spring, nothing better then friends, food and the outdoors.

Kitty - My favourite post // An Afternoon - It's so much fun having a peek into someone else's day :) Also, I love antique stores in England!

I love to write! And this blog is where I can share all of my other loves, my adventures, challanges and projects. I'm a nature dweller. I particularly adore anywhere where there is wildlife and water; beaches, rivers and lakes (Man, I love lakes). I enjoy ornithology, vegan cooking and collecting books.
✿ My favourite flower to have around the house is the peony. But to see growing in the wild I love blossoms, it's so beautiful seeing a whole tree full of little white flowers! I'm really loving pressing flowers at the minute, spring is when all the wild flowers erupt so its fun to collect and press them.

Kitty  - My favourite post // Recently - Featuring some lovely photos from a walk along the canal and some cute drawings too!

My name is Mo and I'm a New Orleanian, vegetarian, animal lover, pizza addict, bicycle commuter, women's college graduate who currently works in the film industry. 
✿ Peonies! I love, love, looooove peonies!
And what better springtime pastime other than planting flowers for your garden! I love getting dirty while helping produce something so beautiful.

Kitty  - My favourite post // Wednesday Wish List - A lovely collection of Mo's finds, I especially like those "Cat Lady" brooches :)

The Vagabond Studio is an eco-friendly lifestyle blog dedicated to inspiring others in living creative, peaceful, more sustainable lives. Shai is a full-time student of Political/Social Philosophy and Peace Studies, Mommy to two (plus two), and peace activist who loves sharing her knowledge and tips with the world.

Kitty - My favourite post // You're Not Wrong, Just Different - A nice piece challenging you to look at conflict and worry in a fresh way.

Hey guys! My name is Maria and I blog over at Little Tree. I am a tiny lady obsessed with vintage, thrifting, and anything fashion related. I have a passion for anything creative, and after just finishing my last semester of fashion school, I am ready to see where life takes me.
✿ I love sunflowers & orchids. My favorite spring pastime is definitely having picnics in the park!

Kitty - My favourite post // Coming To An End - A lovely post about finishing school and what blogging means to Maria.

HANDMADE LOVING! UNIQUELY COLORFUL PATTERNS FOR YOUR LEGS!
Yep that's Uptights for you! Limited edition quirkily elegant leggings, bike shorts and skirts, designed and individually handmade in Australia (with love) in my Sydney based studio.
Uptights focuses on designing uniquely inspiring prints which extend the realms of reality into kaleidoscope birds, pac- man grandpa pajamas and floating green eyed cats, to name a few. Be sure, when you wear a pair of Uptights fashionable, yet immensely comfortable leggings you'll stand out! 
✿ Umm its got to be Hyacinth flowers. So pretty and sweet! I love spring picnics in the park with friends followed by a mini soccer game:-)

Kitty - My favourite product // Purple Rain Print Leggings - Leggings inspired by Prince, that's a-for-awesome in my book :)

Hi! My name is Violet. I'm just a silly girl that loves to take pictures and document the wonderful things in life. I am a wedding/portrait photographer living in Indianapolis, IN and love sharing everything from crafts, food, fashion and photo-sessions with my readers. Come say hello!
✿ My favorite flower is definitely the Forget Me Not....everyone assumes it's Violets ;)
My favorite spring pastime is traveling and exploring while we are having the best weather of the year and I also LOVE garage saling. It's something I've grown up doing every spring.

Kitty - My favourite post // Strawberry Lemonade Recipe - Get in my mouth. Now.

Thanks for sponsoring during May, it's been great having you all!

Kitty
xo

(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy