Navigation

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sponsor Call and Ad S A L E ! ! !


Are you looking to advertise your blog or shop in June? It's time to get organised! This month, I'm offering a special early-bird special to anyone who purchases an ad space before the 26th May. Just use the code 'sparrow' to score 25% off any ad space, for up to 3 months. I'm using Passionfruit Ads, so it's really easy to purchase right from my advertise page. I'll send you an email when you buy an ad, but if you have any questions before you purchase, please feel free to email me for a chat. I also offer design services if you need an really awesome ad button designed.

I've recently updated my stats, and you can find traffic information on my sponsor page. Kitty & Buck continues to grow, and I'm excited that we have almost 2000 lovely people subscribed through google services and Bloglovin'. In June, there's going to be a tonne of stuff going on over here! There's still more from Japan to share, and I'm hoping to have some new DIY and recipe posts up too. There's already an awesome giveaway lined up and there are some plans for a collaborative post in the works. Over the next month or two, I'll be working very hard behind the scenes to get a bit more organised with my posts, introduce some new features and streamline the design. I can't wait to share it all with you!

If you're ready to purchase an ad, simply head over to the sponsor page now, and don't forget to use the code 'sparrow' for a 25% discount. Thanks for your support through May, I really do appreciate it.

Kitty
xo

(don't forget Google Reader is leaving us, keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy