Navigation

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Advertise on Kitty & Buck in September

It's already time to consider sponsoring in September! My gosh, I can't believe it... I think it may be time to kick into high gear :) I'll have some lovely posts coming up as I'm spending a week in the Australian outback! I'm looking forward to sharing what I see and hopefully capturing some lovely desert shots, and maybe even some Aussie wildlife? There'll be more photography, inspiration, design and outfits as usual too. If you have a small business, blog or shop, I'd love to share your work in this space. Kitty & Buck has affordable advertising options, you can check them out below. Both of the XL ads are sold for September, but you can purchase in advance if you'd like to get in early for October. I've also updated the stats on my Advertise page, right here. If you're ready to purchase, feel free to do so now. If you need a hand with designing an ad button, or if you have any questions about advertising on Kitty & Buck, just email me, I'm more than happy to have a chat :)



(keep up to date with Kitty & Buck with Bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy