Navigation

Friday, August 2, 2013

Found #70

Each week, there has to be at least one cat-related item, or so it seems! How adorable is this little cat brooch though? Happy Doodle Land is full of super cute little illustrated products, if you have a little one, this place is full of neat prints to hang on the walls!

You probably figured out I don't mind a bit of Frankie Magazine. They recently released a couple of apps, one for the magazine, and another, the app version of their cook book, Afternoon Tea! I think if I had an iPad, I'd definitely use it for displaying recipes, so I'll keep this in mind when the day arrives.
via: AppStore

I spotted this cute collaboration called Lilly World, between illustrator Lilly Piri and Japanese fashion label Milk some time ago, via Daydream Lily. I just remembered to share it! So kawaii!

I wish I'd had seen this e-book before I went to Japan! I suppose I just have to return, armed with this information. Ho hum.

These mint numbers from BC Footwear are pretty fancy :)


This post by Marielle caught my attention this week. I don't want to ruin the story, so let's just say, the title of the post is "The bike thief and the banana". Trust me, it will put a smile on your face!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I can't seem to do much else than sleep on my weekends. Perhaps this one will see me getting myself together!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy