Navigation

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What I Wore - Vanilla Bean

I know it's been ages since I posted an outfit, I think it's just been too hard to scrounge those daylight hours during winter! My local florist always pute the prettiest ribbons on my flowers, so I've been collecting them and tying bows in my hair. There's nothing better than fresh flowers and a new hair bow, right? Aside from impromptu dances in the kitchen and snuggles from loved ones, human and furballs alike. I can't believe winter is almost done.
Sweater // Thrifted - Sydney, Australia
Boots // Urban Outfitters (similar)
Jacket // ModCloth (similar)
Belt // Thrifted - Sydney, Australia
Hair Bow // Florist Ribbon

On a more serious note, I should mention that the brooch I am wearing, is an original design from Under The Shade of a Bonsai Tree (I've worn it before here too). Unfortunately it has popped up recently in a wholesale company's stock and copies are being sold on several websites. If you love the brooch, I encourage you to support the designer, her small business and handmade, by purchasing it through the link I have given to the Under The Shade of a Bonsai Tree Etsy store. Sorry to end on that note, but I think it's really important to support handmade and indie business, and stop feeding the fast fashion copies of legitimate designer's work.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy