Navigation

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Japan Update #1

We've arrived in Tokyo! I didn't quite have it in me to write a post yesterday, we flew out of Sydney at 10.30pm and were supposed to sleep on the flight, but you know how impossible that is, right? The lovely check-in guy did seem to work some magic though and the person sitting next to us on the booking sheet was no longer there on the flight, giving C and I 3 seats between the two of us. A rare luxury! We arrived in Tokyo at 6am and struggled through the day, pretty exhausted, but wide-eyed with wonder at this place. You couldn't wipe the smile off my bleary-eyed head all day long :)
This morning we're headed out to Shibuya and maybe Harajuku, so I'll hopefully have something more interesting to tell you this evening. Just thought I'd pop in and give you an update. Oh, and,  I discovered Salt & Fruit juice. It is SO good. In the meantime, you can keep up to date with our adventures on Instagram @kittyandbuck

Kitty
xo

keep up to date with Kitty & Buck on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy