Navigation

Monday, January 13, 2014

Color: Instagram Challenge - Join me!


Are you ready to kick off 2014 with a really simple creative project? I thought it might be fun to have a little Instagram challenge to keep our photography flowing throughout the year, in the form of creating a nice collaborative rainbow. Each month will have a different colour theme. I'll announce the colour around mid-month and then showcase my favourite shots on the blog at the end of the month.

If all goes according to plan, I think we'll be able to paint a beautiful spectrum on Instagram through the year, which you can watch unfold by searching the hashtag #kittyandbuckcolor

I decided to go with the U.S. spelling of color, to keep it simple (and less letters) so use the exact hashtag above to make sure your image shows up in the hashtag feed.

If you'd like to join in, there are no rules, other than using the hashtag #kittyandbuckcolor and taking a snap (or snaps) that predominately features each month's colour. You can create a scene to photograph, or walk around your town and find new places that show off the colour of the month. Just use it as an excuse to exercise your creativity and photography skills! I'm secretly hoping to see some snow for January (since I'm melting here in Sydney) so, there you have it, my ulterior motive for January's colour choice.

If you'd like to spread the word, feel free to grab this button to share on your blog. You can resize it to fit your sidebar by changing the width and height values in the code when you copy it to your blog's sidebar. (just keep them the same so it stays square!)


Find me on Instagram @kittyandbuck - I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful photographs!

Kitty
xo

Follow Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy