Navigation

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Interview with Amy Grace

Hello! My name is Amy and I blog all about everything! My little obsession is makeup so thats what Amy Grace is centred around but you'll get the occasional lifestyle or DIY post. My favourite thing about blogging is being able to share my thoughts and ideas with people that are all around the world. Kinda crazy really!!

If you knew me in real life, you would know that I'm a little bit crazy. I know thats what most people say but seriously sometimes I can be a total nutter!

People are always telling me that I have 'one of those faces' that always look similar to someone you know. I've been called Sarah, Monique, Claire and apparently have a doppelgänger in New Zealand. I find it quite hilarious when people start speaking to you as if you've known them for years or when someone once thanked me for dropping their son home, that was a little bit awkward!!!

When I'm not working, I love to spend time with my family. You only get one set of them {and as annoying as they can be} you should cherish every second that you get with them!
In 2014, I will be making the big move up the Sydney, thats 1,580 kilometres away from everything that I'm used to and feel comfortable with but if you never go out of your comfort zone you'll live a pretty boring life right?!?

I hope that this year I'll laugh more, stress less and smile at people more often. I know that when things go wrong its not the end of the world and everything will always work out eventually!

If I could give one piece of advice it would be to never ever get a credit card, those things are evil! Or if we're going serious always listen to what your parents or the older people in your life tell you. Most of the time they've been through the same things you may be and they might just be able to give you that little bit of advice that your friends won't know to tell you. 

If you'd like to read some of Amy's makeup reviews, lifestyle posts and DIY projects, you should head over to her blog (right now!) and say hi. You can also find her on Instagram and Bloglovin'.

Kitty
xo


Follow Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy