Navigation

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend Links v.09



Concept.vu is running a great competition called #vumyspace - share your workspace and you could win one of 10 Wacom Intuos Pro Medium tablets!

Daria has put the call out for all cat ladies. Cat People magazine is waiting for you.

Here's 11 helpful Pinterest boards for bloggers.

Some excellent tips for preparing to work from home.

It's sad to see Upon A Fold closing down, they always stocked such great paper goods. On a positive note, you can get 40-80% off everything in the store until June 30.

Wowsers! This vintage swimsuit is incredible!

It probably won't work with my dress (sadface), but this bridal shoulder jewellery is stunning.

What do Harold and Maude, Twin Peaks, The Monkees and Little Edie have in common? They're all featured in Unrehearsed Kickline's treasure trove of handmade pop culture goodies! Snag 10% off until 31 August with the code SUMMER10!

Ever wondered what that book smell actually is? And why old books and new books smell so different? Wonder no more.

How to avoid burnout. I really need to RTFM on this one!! Jeez louise. Hands up who has the flu and no days off until July 17... (I'm rolling my eyes at myself right now)

In case you missed it on Kitty & Buck:
Work Your Way | Project Management Tips
I revisited the incredible light show that was Vivid Festival 2014
A few great things discovered around the web this week with Found #100!

So winter solstice happened here. All I see on the internet is summer, summer, summer, but I'm enjoying the chill in the air, warm scarves and snuggly cats weather. Though it's been so up and down here that my mulberry tree has green shoots on it?! It's really confused. It was C and my anniversary on Friday, I surprised him with flowers after work and he surprised me with... flowers! We were like two sheepish kids trading bouquets ;) A pleasant side effect is that our home is now full of fresh cut flowers.

I hope your weekend was fab, whether is was carefree and summery or snuggly and hot chocolate-y

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy