Navigation

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Instagram Challenge | June Recap


Well, June is well and truly over... I'll have a new colour for July this week for you. Until then, please take a look at my favourite purple snaps from June (and check out the instagrammers who took them!)


◆ @apurplerat
◆ @one_giant
◆ @maryandrikus

◆ @inwhirlofinspiration
◆ @begoodnatured
◆ @trishka_m

◆ @sincerelysara22
◆ @ohflan
◆ @inwhirlofinspiration

10 ◆ @sincerelysara22
11 ◆ @moonofsilver
12 ◆ @bookwormsindresses

I'm hosting this Instagram Challenge all through 2014, where the intent is to refresh your view on the world around you by searching for the month's theme colour. Hopefully we have the added bonus of improving our phone photography skills, too. Each month I will announce a new colour, and all you have to do to take part is tag your coloured images with #kittyandbuckcolor. At the end of each month, I'll feature a few favourites on Kitty & Buck and at the end of the year, I imagine we'll have a lovely rainbow streaking through Instagram!

Kitty @kittyandbuck
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy