Navigation

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weekend Links v.19




Bye, Google Maps. I'm sold!

Do you have an Etsy account? Or thinking of setting one up? Etsy recently launched the Etsy Design Awards, and Australian sellers can win a trip to Etsy HQ in Brooklyn and be featured in Inside Out magazine!

This shop has the greatest Mexican print pillows! I can't decide if I want the Cactus, the Watermelon or La Calavera....

How to apologise properly. Good advice for everyone!

An eye-opening portrait series of scientists as they discuss their greatest fears about climate change.

I just started this course, so far it's a winner! Get Stuff Done Like a Boss: Design Your Workflow and Double Your Productivity in 21 Days.

If you've ever lived in London, you'll know the value of an un-steal-able bicycle. Most bikes in that city have a lifespan of around 8 days ;)

Please tell me someone out there has a pet tortoise - this is the greatest thing ever.

Put an end to Brotalitarianism - be a misfit!

Kelsea just launched her shop with the "Wonderland Collection". Super Kawaii!


In case you missed it on Kitty & Buck:
There's just one day left to enter the AmiMia Etsy shop giveaway!

We made another travel video, this time in the misty, magical Blue Mountains.

How was your weekend? I fell into a post-deadline stupor for a few days, but I'm back on normal work hours again, so looking forward to sleep, exercise and, I don't know... reading a book?

I hope you have a productive and rewarding week :)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy